QSID Health & Safety Overview:
Our first priority is the safety and well-being of students, teachers and all support workers. QSI International School of Dongguan ensures safety by implementing action plans and schoolwide practices relating to health and safety, academics, and support for the social and emotional well-being of the entire community.
Child Protection Policy & Handbook
Click to ccess QSID's Child Protection Policy and Handbook
QSI Dongguan (QSID) Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for QSID
- QSID commits to supporting a school environment that safeguards children through both prevention and intervention.
- QSID works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
- QSID leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
- Actively uphold the QSI & QSID Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement.
- Implement school-based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that include regular onsite training.
- Employ safe recruitment practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies.
- Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection.