Summer School Programs
Accepting all students ages 4-18 with foreign passports!
4 weeks of engaged learning taught by certified foreign teachers!
QSID Summer School Registration Policy:
- QSID is accepting all students for the 2021 Summer School In-Action Programs whether or not the student is currently enrolled at QSID for the 2021-2022 school year.
- All students who register are required to have a foreign passport.
- Registration forms must be printed out and directly submitted to the school with the corresponding payment fee in cash.
- Registration forms may be downloaded above and filled out or filled out directly at QSID's front lobby.
QSID Summer School Fee Payment Policy:
- All payments must be made in cash.
- All payments are final whether or not the student attends the full 4 weeks of summer school.
- QSI International School of Dongguan's Summer School In-Action Program will start June 28, 2021 and will run until July 23, 2021.
- The summer school day will start at 9:00 am and end at 3:00 pm. Bus is provided at an extra cost. Students may arrive directly on campus via car or by metro. (The closest metro stop to the QSID campus is LiuHua Station)
- Students who do not attend QSID may attend the Summer School In-Action Program as long as they hold a foreign passport or identification card.
Summer School Contact Information:
(Please contact our summer school program directors if you have questions or need more information)
- Elementary Program Director: Mr. Jun ( email@example.com)
- Middle School and Secondary Program Director: Mr. Hassler (firstname.lastname@example.org)